The KissBox DMX1TR Transceiver allows you to use a standard Ethernet network to distribute the DMX-512 protocol to any part of your system. You can configure it to behave as an external DMX interface for a PC, Mac or generic lighting controller. Multiple DMX1TR units can be set up to work together and manage up to 64 universes of DMX across the network. The DMX1TR Transceiver can be set to use the Artnet protocol or our simple to implement TCP-IP KissBox protocol.
- Sends and receives DMX-512 over Ethernet.
- Artnet compatible
- 2 independent DMX512 universes per box (one for input, one for output)
- Windows, Mac OS X and Linux compatible
- Acts as standard DMX interface.
- Multi node DMX distribution
- Operating power over the network cable.– IEEE 802-3af
- DMX to ContactClosure mapping (with IO3CC or IO8CC)
- Ready for new HD MIDI Show Control protocol
- Dimensions (WxHxD) : 86mm x 86 mm x 56mm / 3,38’’ x 3,38’’ x 2.2’’
- Rack Space Required : 2U
- Weight : 0.331 Kg / 0.729 Lbs
- Power Supply : POE – EEE802.3af / 15W / 48V
- Power Consumption : 3W (Max.)
- Heat dissipation : 7 BTU
- Operating Temperature : 0°C ~ +55°C / +32°F ~ +131°F / 10% ~ 90% / non-condensing