Analog converter card provide connections for 8 analog outputs.
The AO8DA is designed for use with the IO3CC or IO8CC and can be combined with any other IO card in these units. Control of the outputs can be done with simple UDP/TCP-IP command-strings, Artnet or RTP-MIDI commands.
A08DA AnalogOutput 8 Digital Analog
- DAC resolution: 8 bits
- Output voltage range: 0 -10 VDC
- Maximum current driver: 4 mA/channel
- Short circuit protection: Indefinitely
- Overvoltage protection: ±30 V
- No Isolation with the backplane